ferguson trades school scholarship fund
The Ferguson Trades School Scholarship Fund is sponsored by Ferguson Enterprises for the dependent children of their employees.
- Applicants must be a legally dependent child (whether natural, adopted, or step child) of a full –time (minimum 30- hours per week) Ferguson Enterprises or Subsidiary Associate, which associate has completed a minimum tenure of two years by March 16, 2020.
- Must be a high school senior or post-secondary student accepted or enrolled full-time (12 or more credit hours) at a trade or technical school at the time of the award.
- Must have a minimum 2.75 overall GPA on a 4.0 scale or equivalent.
- The total amount of the Ferguson Enterprises Trade School Scholarship award is a maximum of $6,000 payable in semester installments of no more than $750.
- Deadline to apply is March 15, 2021 at 11:59 PM.
For more information about establishing a fund, please contact Hal Brauer Email/757.327.0862