ferguson college scholarship fund
The Ferguson College Scholarship Fund is sponsored by Ferguson Enterprises for the dependent children of their employees.
- Must be a legally dependent child (whether natural, adopted, or step child) of a full –time (minimum 30- hours per week) Ferguson Enterprises or Subsidiary Associate, which associate has completed a minimum tenure of two years.
- Must be a high school senior or post-secondary student enrolled full-time (12 or more credit hours per semester) at a two or four year college/university or trade/ vocational school at the time of the award.
- Must have a minimum 2.75 overall GPA on a 4.0 scale or equivalent.
- If a college freshman, sophomore, junior: plan to re-enroll full time in your current institution or show proof of acceptance to transfer to another qualifying institution.
- The total amount of the Ferguson Enterprises Scholarship award is $6,000 payable in semester installments of $750.*
- Deadline to apply is March 15, 2021.
Those Individuals that are Not Eligible for this award include:
- Students who do not have a parent who works at Ferguson Enterprises Inc., or any of its subsidiaries.
- College students who are accepted to and planning to attend graduate school.
- Married children of Ferguson associates who are no longer claimed on their parents’ tax return as legal dependents.
- Ferguson associates themselves, (unless that associate is still a legal dependent child of another qualifying associate).
- Children of Ferguson (or subsidiary) associates who have not met the two year minimum work tenure as a full time employee.
- Students whose parents are officers, directors, department heads or general managers.
For more information about establishing a fund, please contact Hal Brauer Email/757.327.0862