SUSAN & EDWARD Kritzman scholarship fund
The purpose of the Fund is to provide college or technical school scholarships to single parents (with children under the age of 18 living in their household) or a couple (with children under the age of 18 living in their household) who are considered lower income, who wish to pursue a Bachelors or Associates degree from an accredited college, university or at a technical school.
- Must have graduated from High School with a GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college, university or technical program as a full time or part time student.
- Must complete 12 credit hours in a 12 month period or obtain certification within program guidelines.
- The scholarship is valued at $2,000 payable in increments of $1,000 per semester or adapted to trade school payment guidelines
- Deadline to apply is March 21, 2023.
For more information about establishing a fund, please contact Michael Monteith, Email/757.327.0862